Is change good or bad? The one thing you can surely say about Pattaya is that change is inevitable and Walking Street is proof of that. The Cavern is the latest victim of change; they recently closed their doors permanently, but I don’t know too many people who will be crying over this closure. It [...]
It is now safe to visit Walking Street in Pattaya according to local law enforcement officials. Now that makes me feel so much better about visiting Walking Street I’m going to visit it tonight and the next night and maybe every night for the rest of my life! After all, when Thai officials say they are [...]
I’ve talked about some of the situations to be aware of when on holiday in Pattaya and this is a prime example of something that happens from time to time. This is a story posted on Pattaya One News recently one about a man who let his guard down. I will just run the story [...]
If you are coming to Pattaya for the usual boozing and good times with the Pattaya girls then that is what you should probably stick to. The one thing you should definitely avoid is renting a Jet Ski. I know it can be somewhat alluring to tool around the beautiful, scenic, Pattaya Bay and enjoy [...]
On Monday evening, May 7, 2012, there was a lockdown on Pattaya Soi 6. Government officers were out in full force making sure all the establishment’s licenses were valid and all of the sex workers were completely drug-free. Officers blocked both ends of the Soi and did a sweep of the entire entertainment complex. They [...]
Songkran in Pattaya is a very interesting time to visit the sin city of the east…or is it? If you don’t know what Songkran is, it is the Thai New Year festival. It normally runs for three days all around the country from April 13-15. However in Pattaya it lasts much longer with their biggest [...]
Pattaya Girls Categories
- Play the Game May 21, 2013
- The New Banana Plaza May 11, 2013
- Jomtien Beach May 1, 2013
- How’s the Baht Treating You? April 23, 2013
- Tidbits from Pattaya April 14, 2013
- Ending 2012 with a Bang! December 9, 2012
- Pattaya Bar Guide January 20, 2013
- The Ping Pong Show: Is It a Scam? June 17, 2012
- Pattaya, Thailand vs. Angeles City, Philippines August 16, 2012
- Showgirls on LK Metro October 26, 2012
- Jambo: The whole article is great, but the last 2 sentenc...
- Paul Whittall: As an update (9th March 2013), I took several cust...
- admin: Thanks for the update Dick, I like to try to keep ...
- Dick Farang: On Soi LK Metro there is also Lady Love (where Kro...
- JP: Pattaya has way more women and is much larger than...
Follow @pattayabangers on Twitter